Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Dunkin,
There is something I must speak with you about. First you may want to know who and what I am. My name is Bruce. I am your protector. Whenever you are in danger you can feel my presence. Just know that I am with you always. I know this makes you feel a little strange, but I am here to keep you safe. I was your friend the day you had the big Math test. I was the stupid cashier that delayed you, and kept you from being involved in the 15 car pileup. I am the one that gently whispers to you when something isn't just quite right. I am here for you always. You might not think I am, but I am. Now, I am here for a special mission to help you. This is the reason I must speak to you now. I know you are frightened of many things that prevent you from fully living your life. Let me remind you of the quote by Dorothy Thomas "Only when you are no longer afraid do you begin to live." Just remember you are only on earth for a short period of time. You should make the most of it and live to your fullest desires. I feel the fear inside of you, but fear is only as deep as your mind lets it be. Never forget I am here even when you do not realize it is me, YOUR PROTECTOR. I hope this advice will help you conquer your fear.
Until we meet again,
Bruce

5 comments:

Anna said...

Wow Cole! This is awesome, great work. I really liked the intro and how you listed all the times he had helped the boy. The use of quotes was very good too, it fit in nicely and didn't look contrived.
Good message too!
Ms. Michelle

Anna said...

The above comment was from me, Ms. Michelle. I was accidently signed in as Anna.

Glennellen said...

Wow, that was really good Cole. You have a real gift! Keep up the great work!

Anna said...

Great Cole! I really loved it. Awesome job! (The REAL Anna *cough* *cough* *mom*)

Anonymous said...

Uh... wouldn't that be a guardian angel?