Monday, March 16, 2009






"The Summer Sun"

The summer sun had just began to disappear behind the aqua blue water, turning the sky bright orange. The water dazzled in the setting sun giving light to te fishermen coming in from a day out at sea. I sat there in the warm sand as the rays shine down on my face. I breathed in the salty air,, and watched the tall palm trees swaying in the gentle breeze. I drifted off to sleep lulled by the sound of the waves lapping upon the sandy beach.




- i finally figured this thing out-

7 comments:

Michelle in AL said...

Very good description! Welcome to the blog!

Meghan said...

Wow Becca!
That's awesome!!!!!!
GREAT JOB !

glennanderin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glennellen said...

Cool despcripton, Becca. Isn't the blog fun? Once again, nice job!

(by the way, the blogger above named gleenanderin was me, so don't freak out...it's my friend [and my other, we share it] profile...so that was me...I forgot to sign out with it.)

becca said...

haha glenn its ok i can understand that, thanks for those very nice comments lol

Glennellen said...

Lol thanx for understanding! Hahaha...

Anna said...

Awesome Becca! I loved it :)